Key Systems LLC (Prague)
Shareholders of the on-line service company, active in remote hotel support business, anticipated an exit by the majority stake sale. Current market price didn’t suit the shareholders.
Create the plan of manageable changes of the business that can provide for the corporate value growth.
- Business process audit has been conducted.
- Scenario of changes and action plan have been developed to provide for business transparency and increase efficiency of the core business processes.
- After shareholder’s approval the core business processes were optimized in order to decrease the fixed costs.
- Core business processes have been documented, including the personnel motivation system.
- IT-backbone of the service division has been re-engineered and documented.
- Operational margins increased more than twofold on the second quarter after the business re-shaping.
- The business was acquired by the large outsourcing service provider with overall valuation mark-up of 70% in comparison with initial, non-optimized business.