The merger of two banks was planned by the Shareholders. Management recognized the necessity of formalization and optimization of combined business processes.
Unify bank’s merged business processes, raise effectiveness and manageability of the unified banking system, Provide for the increase in potential valuation.
- Analysis of business processes and governance structure has been made. Core processes have been formalized. Process management and motivation systems have been unified and harmonized.
- Efficient governance system, able to meet the Shareholder’s efficiency requirements, has been developed and implemented.
- Company’s management system has been certified for ISO 9001:2000 conformance by one of the leading and internationally recognized certification authorities.
- Unified governance system has been developed and implemented.
- Joint businesses assessed value exceeded totaled assessed values of initial businesses by 50% - 70%.